Instructions to invoicing
Invoices from Finnvera
You can receive invoice from Finnvera as corporate electronic invoice, e-invoice to online bank or as paper invoices.
- You can order the e-invoice through your online bank based on customer number. Customer number is located at the top right corner of the new Finnvera invoice. E-invoices can be ordered by individual customers and sole traders. At the moment, sole traders must include the first name and surname of the party ordering the invoice in the company's name. Please notice that financial number or decision number is not valid reference to order an e-invoice.
- You will receive e-invoices automatically for your company if your EDI-ID (OVT-identifier) address is up to date in the TIEKE (www.verkkolaskuosoite.fi) register. If your company has an IBAN- or TE-identifier or secret e-invoicing address or your company uses several e-invoicing address qualifiers, you may notify us of the address in current use by sending us a message in our online service.
- For paper invoicing, please inform us of your up-to-date address in our online service.
Finnvera's paper invoices are distributed by Posti Oy and Jakeluyhtiö Suomi Oy.
- You will identify a letter distributed by Posti as follows: corporate letters delivered by Posti have the Posti Oy and PRIORITY, ECONOMY or POSTI GREEN markings, and the envelope window shows a bar code.
- You will identify a letter distributed by Jakeluyhtiö Suomi as follows: the letters have a QR code and the regional distribution company's 3–5-character identifier.
If you have received a letter not intended to you from Finnvera:
- If the letter has been delivered by Posti, you can write “delivered to a wrong address” on the envelope and return it to the nearest Posti mailbox.
- If Jakeluyhtiö Suomi (JYS) distributed the letter, contact JYS customer service to receive a return envelope, in which you can send the letter back to JYS free of charge. For instructions on getting a return envelope, see the Jakeluyhtiö Suomi website.
- Customer service tel. 029 460 2582, weekdays 9 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Finnvera’s corporate electronic invoicing address
E-invoicing address/EDI ID 003714843324
OpusCapita Solutions Oy operator code E204503
Business ID 1484332-4
VAT ID FI14843324
Postal address for paper invoicing
p.o. box 1127