New members to Finnvera’s Supervisory Board
Finnvera Group, Stock Exchange Release 17 August 2023
New members have been elected to Finnvera's Supervisory Board. The elections were made by the State of Finland as the only shareholder of Finnvera Plc.
Members of Parliament Seppo Eskelinen, Mari-Leena Talvitie, Ville Väyrynen, Rami Lehtinen, Onni Rostila, Aki Lindén, Hilkka Kemppi, Sofia Virta and Hanna Sarkkinen were elected as new members to the Supervisory Board for a term lasting until the 2024 Annual General Meeting.
Member of Parliament Sofia Vikman will continue as Chairman of the Supervisory Board. Member of Parliament Seppo Eskelinen has been elected to Vice Chairman. Both have been elected for a term lasting until the 2024 Annual General Meeting.
After the decision, the members of Finnvera plc's Supervisory Board are:
- Member of Parliament Sofia Vikman (Chairman), National Coalition Party
- Member of Parliament Seppo Eskelinen (Vice Chairman), Finnish Social Democratic Party
- Member of Parliament Mari-Leena Talvitie, National Coalition Party
- Member of Parliament Ville Väyrynen, National Coalition Party
- Member of Parliament Rami Lehtinen, Finns Party
- Member of Parliament Onni Rostila, Finns Party
- Member of Parliament Aki Lindén, Finnish Social Democratic Party
- Member of Parliament Hilkka Kemppi, Finnish Centre Party
- Member of Parliament Sofia Virta, The Greens
- Member of Parliament Hanna Sarkkinen, Left Alliance
- Director Katja Syvärinen
- Chief Economist Veli-Matti Mattila
- Economist Seppo Nevalainen
- Chairman Martin Paasi
- Chairman of the Council Mari Laaksonen
- Director Tommi Toivola
- Managing Director Kari Luoto
- Legal Council Annika Ylätalo
Johannes Koskinen, Eeva-Johanna Eloranta, Mari Holopainen, Anne Kalmari, Juho Kautto, Juha Pylväs, Lulu Ranne, Joakim Strand and Ville Valkonen will not continue in the Supervisory Board.
The Supervisory Board supervises the company’s administration. The company’s Supervisory Board consists of at least eight and at most eighteen members.
Risto Huopaniemi, Senior Vice President, Legal Affairs and Administration, Finnvera, tel. +358 29 460 2520, [email protected]