Accessibility statement of the Finnvera.fi website
Accessibility status of the website
The Finnvera.fi website largely fulfils the accessibility criteria levels A and AA as required by law (WCAG 2.1). The website has some accessibility defects, which are described in greater detail below. We will continue to monitor and develop the accessibility status of the website.
Content or functions which are not yet accessible:
- On some pages and in some PDF files, there are graphs in a non-text format and no descriptive text alternatives have been defined for them. (WCAG 1.1.1)
- The country policy map, and the "Comparing payment methods" functionality on the "Export payment method" page have not been implemented in a completely accessible manner. (1.1.1, 1.3.1)
- On some pages, the contrast of text above the main image is not adequate. (1.4.11, 1,4.3)
- On some pages, the header of links is not sufficiently descriptive. (2.4.4)
- During 2020, we will continue to render accessible the PDF files that are within the scope of legislation and were published before 23 September 2018.
Content not within the scope of legislation:
- Office software files (e.g. doc, pdf) which were published before 23 September 2018 and are not needed for accessing the online service.
- Video or audio recordings which were published before 23 September 2020.
- Files prepared by external parties that have not been produced by Finnvera itself.
Give us feedback on accessibility
Did you notice an accessibility defect on our website? Please let us know, and we will do our best to correct the problem. You can give us feedback by sending email to saavutettavuuspalaute(at)finnvera.fi. We will respond to your feedback within 14 days.
Accessibility statement of online service online.finnvera.fi
Accessibility status of the digital service
The online service does not fulfil the critical accessibility criteria. Based on the assessment conducted on the online service, implementing the following critical criteria in the existing service would create an unreasonable burden, considering the remaining life of the service.
The accessibility criteria will be taken into consideration in the procurement of a new digital platform, which is tentatively scheduled for implementation at the end of 2021.
Non-accessible content of the digital service (in accordance with the WCAG criteria) T
The following content or functions are not yet compliant with the criteria:
- The non-text content used in the service does not have suitable text alternatives. (WCAG 1.1.1)
- Information, structure and relationships conveyed through the presentation of the service are not accessible as text or through assistive technologies. (1.3.1)
- Not all documents that can be opened through the service are accessible. Rendering them accessible will continue during 2020. (1.1.1, 1.3.1, 1.3.2, 2.4.2, 3.1.1)
- Not all input fields and controls have a label or instructions and a name that describes their purpose. (1.1.1, 2.4.6, 2.5.3, 3.2.4, 3.3.2)
- The correct sequence cannot be used by assistive technologies. (1.3.2)
- The purpose of input fields has not been determined. (1.3.5)
- The contrast ratio of text and images of texts is not adequate. The non-text contrast with adjacent colours is not adequate. (1.4.3, 1.4.11)
- Text has been presented as images of text. (1.4.5)
- The service does not adjust for different terminal devices. (1.4.10)
- Not all functionalities can be used with the keyboard only and the focus does not change in an accessible manner. (1.4.13, 2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.4.3, 2.4.7, 3.2.1)
- The service does not offer a mechanism to bypass repeated blocks on all pages. (2.4.1)
- Page titles are inadequate. (2.4.2)
- The links are not comprehensible from the link text alone or from the link text together with its programmatically determined link context. (2.4.4)
- Each page cannot be located in at least two different ways. (2.4.5)
- The language of each page and part has not been determined. (3.1.1, 3.1.2)
- The system does not describe errors in the user's input to the user, and status messages on functions cannot be listened to using a screen reader. (3.3.1, 3.3.3, 4.1.3)
- The system does not protect against errors caused by the modification or deletion of significant information. (3.3.4)
- Changing the setting or selection of any user interface component causes an unexpected change of context. (3.2.2)
- The components used have not been implemented so that they are accessible. (4.1.2)
Other ways to contact us
If you are unable to use our online service, please contact us by phone at +358 (0)29 460 2580 (weekdays 9 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.), by sending e-mail to asiakaspalvelu(at)finnvera.fi, or send us a message.
Contact information, feedback and supervisory authority
Other ways to contact us
If you are unable to use our online services, please contact us by phone at +358 (0)29 460 2580 (weekdays 9 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.), by sending e-mail to asiakaspalvelu(at)finnvera.fi, or send us a message.
Give feedback on accessibility
If you wish to give us feedback on accessibility, you can send us e-mail to saavutettavuuspalaute(at)finnvera.fi. Please allow up to 14 days for the response.
If you are not satisfied with the response you received or you do not receive a response at all within two weeks, you can file a complaint with the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. Detailed instructions on how to file the complaint and how the matter will be processed can be found on the website of the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland.
Supervisory authority's contact information
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
Unit for monitoring accessibility
Telephone switchboard +358 (0)295 016 000