Publications on this page are
- Annual reviews and interim reports
- Email newsletters
- The research report on the impact of Finnvera’s export financing sets forth to find answers to questions how does Finnvera generate impact, and on what what is Finnvera’s impact. The companies interviewed in the study were major clients of Finnvera (Andritz, Outotec, Valmet, Wärtsilä, Meyer Turku, and Nokia) and a group of SMEs. Most firms like to view Finnvera as an essential and strategic partner in their endeavor for international competitiveness and growth.
- This study focuses on the impacts of the largest export guaranteed operations on employment and value added including effects through companies’ value chains. The results suggest that the activities of Meyer and Nokia related to export guarantees create value added accounting for 0.29% (Meyer) and 0.27% (Nokia) of the Finnish GDP. Corresponding employment effects are 0.32 % (Meyer) and 0.12 % (Nokia) of the Finnish total employment. The study is part of the Publications of the Government’s analysis and was published in Finnish, executive summary in English.
- A report commissioned by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment on export financing and CIRR-system.
- The assignment commissioned by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment.The overall goal of the assessment is to look at selected ways to improve Finland’s export financing system in order to increase impact and to manage related risks. The assesment was made by an independent international group of researchers with a strong experience on export financing.