Finnvera guarantees Nokia’s deliveries to SoftBank in Japan
Finnvera has granted a buyer credit guarantee to the supply of Nokia's telecommunications equipment and related services to SoftBank in Japan.
The amount of the credit is JPY 35 billion or EUR 250 million. Credit period is 8.5 years.
- Name of the Guarantee Holder: SMBC Bank International plc
- Name of the Arrangers and Lenders SMBC Bank International plc, Mizuho Bank Europe N.V., Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank acting trough its Tokyo Branch, MUFG Bank (Europe) N.V.
- Name of the Exporter: Nokia Solutions and Networks Oy and/or its wholly owned subsidiaries.
- Name of the Buyer and Borrower: SoftBank Corporation
- Project/Export transaction/Goods: Telecommunication equipment and related services
- Country of Export transaction/project: Japan
- Credit amount MEUR/MUSD: JPY 35 billion
- Credit period: 8.5 years
- Percentage of cover: 90%
- ES-risk classification: C
-Signing date of the Finnvera Guarantee Agreement: 31 March 2022